Business, economy, society and all other human systems are slowly but surely transitioning to become regenerative.
What does regeneration mean?
It means that the new human systems will be based on trust, abundance, diversity and synergy. It means a new way of being a wise individual human in a supportive community on a self-regulating, living planet.
Regeneration means we will put life and health for all beings, including humans, central in everything we do and create.
Regeneration is the future.
“Let’s align the economy with ecology and the human spirit”
Everything I do relates to this motto. Initiating projects. I contribute to projects with my regeneration and storytelling expertise, experience, and vast, international network.
- Apprenticeship – my apprentices receive monthly seeds, deep knowledge, and practical tools for regeneration and impactful storytelling. I have an explicit aim to have temporary apprentices. After a while, you will be able to apply regeneration to your life and projects and we will say goodbye. Have a look at my profile on Patreon for possibilities and prices
- Heroine’s Journey – an international course for impactful womxn leaders in making conscious business models and learning about regenerative storytelling. I guide the participants as a part of a team with impactful business designer Canay Atalay, embodying expert Amber Joy Rava, and spiritual leader Primavera Salva
- An expert role in impactful projects
Ready for regeneration? Don’t hesitate to Contact me.
- External Blue Economy expert and advisor for the European Commission
- Published writer in Dutch and English
- The initiator of local, regenerative projects creating healthy soil, healthy buildings, and other systemic solutions
- 25+ years experience in regular business management and strategic communication
I’m part of the international network of Blue Economy experts, I attended summer school at the University of Pecs, Hungary in 2013 and several editions of the Living University of Blue Economy, e.g. on El Hierro: www.theblueeconomy.org
I’m trained to apply the Natural Step methods of systemic thinking and sustainable design: www.thenaturalstep.org
I’m a Schumacher College alumni, combining new economy, ecology, and spirituality to create new, holistic human systems
I’m trained in permaculture and have a heart for agro-ecology and multi-stakeholder, multi-benefits business with healthy, natural resources and technologies