As a film metaphor, the Deer Hunter is ideal. It provides a great film metaphor for the transition period we are facing now. The abyss, the point of no return has come. Will we shoot the dear? Will we change? Or not?
Please remember that you are the protagonist and the director of your own film. You are the only person making all choices and living your best life.
So, what do we need to do in the abyss? What do we need to do at this historic moment in time? The point of no return.
Please, have a deep, long think and find your own answers. Your inner wisdom is there. You know it. You can feel something’s wrong. This is not all there is to life.
You can do better! There’s a whole new life waiting for you.
Your purposeful life. Your best life.
We can spread our own mindful actions with the mathematical formula many businesses use. Exponential growth.
And don’t think we are powerless. We are with many.
It goes like this.
2 x 2 = 4
4 x 4 = 16
16 x 16 = 256
256 x 256 = 65,536
Do you see what I mean? It’s like a virus. If everyone infects one other person, or maybe even two or three, we’ll have changed the world in no time.
So now might be the time to take action.
- You can make your life simpler. Live with less stuff
- Create a permaculture garden, grow your own food
- We can join forces with people in our communities and get some local action going on all kinds of subjects that are dear to us
- We can be an activist and spread the message of regeneration
- If you want to collaborate, please contact me
Please read the full story on Medium.